C66 Waterproof Conductivity Tester with replaceable electrode (high range)The C66 is a conductivity IP65 waterproof tester, specifically designed for the hydroponics and Agricultural markets, with automatic temperature compensation and 1 point manual calibration. The tester has a range of 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm.
The C66 has a replaceable electrode and is supplied in a casing with calibration solution sachets (M10031) and screwdriver for calibration. The modular design allows easy electrode and battery replacement.
- Range: 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.01 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% Full Scale
- Typical EMC Deviation: ±2% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: automatic from 5 to 50°C, with ß=2%/°C
- Calibration: manual, at 1 point through trimmer
- Probe: MA73076 (replaceable)
- Environment: -5 to 50°C / 32 to 122°F; max RH 100%
- Battery Type: 3 x 1.5V (included)
- Battery Life: approx. 250 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 165 x 30 x 30 mm
- Weight: 80 g
más detalles del artículo
menos detalles del artículo